The Family Dog All Stars Program
The Family Dog All Stars program is perfect for families with kids between the ages of 4 and 9 years. The program and website are chock full of activities and information. Check it out!
- Parents are involved with helping the kids learn. There are short, valuable videos for parents, and super fun activity videos for the kids to watch at their own pace.
- Your dog will be trained to do basic obedience skills and have better attention using kid and dog-friendly methods. You will get to practice sit, down, stay, loose leash walking, come, and lots more.
- Your child will learn how to stay safe around the family dog (most dog bites occur in dogs that the child knows and often to the face). It will also keep the dog feeling happy and safe around the children so fewer bad behaviors develop.
- To keep everyone safe, happy and learning, you will learn how to “read” your dog by understanding his or her body language. This will tell you if your dog is happy and feeling confident, or scared, worried, or wants to be left alone. This understanding builds relationships in the most profound ways.
- Especially if your dog is a puppy, you will be taught valuable skills to prevent future doggy problems such as resource guarding, separation anxiety, issues with handling, and meeting people and other dogs.
You will have complete access to lots of super valuable resources for both parents and kids but it’s most
useful when used in conjunction with a trainer to help the family in weekly sessions (that’s where we come in!). There are 3 options that we offer in the Family Dog All Stars program:
- Do it yourself (DIY). You and the kids will have access to the entire site Family Dog site and all the
resources, information, activities and videos (some geared toward parents and some just for the kids). $149.00
- DIY with guidance. You will have access to all of the resources on the entire site PLUS your trainer will guide you by email each week on what steps to take and what to practice to make the most of the program. This will help keep you stay laser focused and organized, which saves time! $399.00
- This is the recommended complete program. You’ll have access to the entire Family Dog site, you’ll receive the weekly emails and guidance, PLUS everyone will benefit from personal weekly visits with a skilled trainer for an hour to work with you, the kids, and the dog. Everyone will learn skills, get answers to nagging behavior or training questions, and you’ll get help pinpointing and modifying problems. $699.00
Fetch some of the family-friendly resources free of charge at https://www.thefamilydog.com/ and then get started building a better, safer relationship with your family dog!
Mindy Cox, Training Director of Lucky Dog, has two professional dog training certifications which ensures science-based, modern dog training and behavior skills and knowledge. That’s what you want for your dog!