LUCKY DOG TRAINING CLUB COVID-19 POLICY
Our concern for the safety of our students is paramount. We are dedicated to making your dog training experience both safe and effective.
Effective immediately is our mandatory COVID-19 policy. These precautions are designed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
By attending class, you are agreeing to follow these policies. You are also attesting that to the best of your knowledge you are free of the novel coronavirus or have not experienced any symptoms in the past 14 days (fever, coughing, shortness of breath), or been exposed to anyone with the virus; that you accept the risks associated with your attendance at class at Lucky Dog; and waive, release and hold harmless Lucky Dog Training Club and its owners and instructors from any claim or liability related to COVID-19.
To train at Lucky Dog, you must follow this policy. If you do not agree with it, you are encouraged to wait to train at Lucky Dog at such time that this safety policy is no longer needed and waived by management.
In addition, if you refrain from following this safety policy, you will be excused from class. You are welcome to return at a time when your compliance can be assured. No refunds or credits will be forthcoming if you are asked to leave a class or lesson, or if you choose to leave.
(The following was updated June, 2021)
- A mask/face covering must always be worn when you are in the training building if you have not had your two-dose Covid vaccination. You must bring a mask with you. It is suggested that you sometimes practice at home wearing a mask to get your dog used to it.
- If you have been vaccinated, you may opt to not wear a mask. However, if anyone in the group class feels unsafe due to a potential medical condition, everyone may be asked to wear their mask while in class. Compliance in this situation will be required.
- The same policy listed above pertains to the agility field. However, in agility training, when it is your turn to run, your face covering may be removed to avoid hypoxia. When waiting for your turn, a distance of at least 6’ will be maintained and masks will be worn.
- Please socially distance yourself from others. Be aware of others’ distance when you are working with your dog and be sure to stay at least 6’ away from others (typically about a leash length).
- Please enter and exit the building and field one at a time to allow plenty of distance from others.
- Your instructor may have specific instructions. Please follow them gracefully.
- Remain at home if you do not feel well!
- Please wear a mask to class if you have a cold. It is a great way to prevent transmission to others.